About the Cohasset Community Association
The CCA promotes the well-being of all of the Cohasset residents through educational programs, lectures, safety preparedness awareness, outreach programs and social events. Current uses of the Community Association Building include:
- CCA Board and General Meetings
- CCA Emergency Preparedness Committee
- Butte County Commodities Distribution
- Cohasset Road Cleanup -- Official "CCA Adopt-A-Road"
- Cohasset 4-H Meetings and Events
- Annual Bazaar
- Annual Book Sale
- Monthly Bingo
The association building is available for private social use by members of the Association for a nominal fee.
- Monthly potluck dinners
- Mountain Music Night
- Plant sale